Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

a few script ideas :)

forbidden lands, it has a hydra cave with quite decent amount of hydras, it has a giant spider cave and it also has a behemoth cave.
    would be for higher lvls of course but you could easily loop the caves (hydra -> gs -> behemoth) or just skip caves and focus on others.
    as you can get both tasks done at once wouldnt be a bad place to bot.

svar mines, the ice golems and cults spawns. i was hunting the mines today on my pally and thought holy shit so many monsters here (on the easier lvls ofc) and had the idea what if u botted there. i know it would be a annoying trying to have depositer etc, but why not just drop all loot to floor and drag bp of manas or something, then u can be there for ages and maybe collect loot before ss.

shattered islands
    this includes bonebeast island, hydra island and giant spider island.
    havent seen any scripts for these places and at the moment with the amount of botters around these island remain somewhat empty :P
    under neath bonebeast island is lich hell and a nice little necro spawn.
    for a higher lvl you could easily loop the island and then the lower necros and then lich hell. heck i was hunting this on my 200 rp for fun lol and still pulling great xp
    hydra island you also have the option to go below ground and kill some easier quaras but there is still xp and profit to be made.

drefia - vamphell/necros. just the 9x necros and then the hole down to vamp hell.
    xp might not be that great but surely the profit is there.. and by the time u clear the vamps the necros should spawn so its continuous.

a very simple black knight script :P i remember years ago people would bot that spawn haha sounds lame but never done 24 hrs of bk before and im sure the loot would be sweet

beregar bonelord cave - elder bonelords and normal ones, sure to be a ton of beholder eyes and possibly mass profit on other loot just an idea for a script. i hardly see people in beregar so might be an ok place to script.

demona warlocks? used to be profit before cant see why it wont be now, perhaps if people had the script that walks and refills from MOLS they might be inclined to use it

zao lizards - u know the little city where u do the daily tasks? like weapons and feed the fish to prisoners, i pull 450k an hr with bonus on my pally hunitng that little city and then heading south west to the other lizard settlement. seem to be a free area pretty often for me as most people will go all the way to chosens.

edron script maybe just killing everything in the caves leading down to the hero spawns, kill all the heros near the dhq quest area then back up to the west side heroes etc then back up to the giant spider.

keep in mind these are all just random ideas i had for places that seemed to be empty most of the time when i go there. its always good to have a character online botting as downtime ur not earning anything
    reply your thoughts on some of these areas.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Haha, great idea. I really appreciate your work coz you waste time to help scripters. Some ideas are really interesting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'll work on it! ^^ Thank you dude

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    no problem dude also had an idea for rushing lvls
    rp - frost dragons with assasin stars, dont pick up gold just loot. i can pull 500k+ with bonus there lol
    yeah loot is crap but every now and then u get lucky

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    no one warlocks demona? =( wold be nice one

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I like when people think about the box and explore new possible hunting areas.

Also, I thought about all those spots except demona. Demona sucks. too far!!!! lol

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    wow this was written ages ago!! and when i look at my suggestions it appears most of them are now awesome scripts haha

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Forbidden Lands - Thought about it, thought about doing it after the winter update since it is about to change somewhat.

Svargrond Mines - There are a few of these floating around already

Forbidden Islands - I have a script for Malada, Talahu (Hydra and Scounts) and Lich Hell.

Drefia - I ahve a free Necro/Vamp script and a Paid Grim Reapers and Wyrms Script.

Beregar - I havent done, havent even been there :P

Demona - Too complicated, makes me cringe thinking about it. Also its too far.

Zao - Heaps of Zao scripts are available.

Edron - Lots of people traveling around there, no much to hunt either. Heros might be ok though...

Quote Originally Posted by BUgWT View Post
    I like when people think about the box and explore new possible hunting areas.

Also, I thought about all those spots except demona. Demona sucks. too far!!!! lol

Also overly complicated due to the amount of times warlocks use invis.
    Last edited by pink_panther; 12-06-2012 at 09:14 PM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    yeah i know pink, but when i wrote this thread months ago, none of these scripts were floating in english section :P

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    need The Hidden City of Beregar Quest