iBot User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Plimus is retarded

So I ordered TibiaiBot 30 days, and I acidentally wrote some info wrong and I had to do it again, the 2nd time everything was OK.

Although I got an e-mail from plimus telling me that I had ordered it TWICE (note that I didn't order it properly the first time).

Because I had "ordered" it twice (only once really) they would not let me recieve the product (TibiaiBot 30days).

They I logged into my internetbank and saw that it had charged me 3x! times..

So I e-mailed them and told them that my only cause was to order it once, and they responded back that they would not charge me for anything and that thus I would not recieve my product (30 days of iBot)..

Now 2 days have gone and they haven't responded to my latest e-mail where I asked if they could keep 1 chargement and let me have the 30 days but no answer so far (other times they e-mailed back in 5hrs~)..

So wtf is this shit?

Joakim1331

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Send them a link to this post, and ask them if they want this post to be edited and have a good ending for both you and them. If they don't pay you back, the post will never be edited and will scare all future people who wanna purchase iBot through Plimus.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I don't know why you expect an insta-reply, patience is a virtue.

-Moe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    What happens with Plimus usually is that the money gets 'blocked' on your account for a couple of days, but it won't really be charged, even when the payment is refused.