Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Problem with RAM on sounds.

Hello, I'm with problems on sound, when Im using IBOT. Happens this way.. when Alert is actived (player on screen or whatever alert u want) the memory use go growing up... example..
    now, it is 16.982k. Right. If the alarm starts, the memory grow up.. EACH ring that alert does, it grow up 40K.... after 1000 rings (if im out of my house) the memory use goes to 56.982k... (still nothing)

But... If im using 5 MC's and my conection down, all they start ringing, it is going to take a lot of memory... as example now... I arrived home, and all tibias are debuged and the ibot are ringing... (Memory audiodg.exe is 2.100.300K)

Other sounds in computer, use memory, but when you close the program, the audiodg.exe memory goes back to the beggining... but it DOESNT happen with ibot...

I use Windows Professional... my audio driver is Via High Definition Audio...
    E se eu puder falar portugues da próxima vez, vai me ajudar muito

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    looks like the sound cicle is not freeing the memory after each cicle what leads to a big stack of unused memory allocated to this process

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coalamct View Post
    looks like the sound cicle is not freeing the memory after each cicle what leads to a big stack of unused memory allocated to this process
    That is what is happening.. but why? >.> All my friends have windows XP and they are very stupid at computers... dont even know how to see it...