Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Targeting Issue - Please Help

Im using reach style attack, Sometimes if its chasinng a lizard it will just target it and just stand there, i have a move if trapped thing on so it will move every 5 sec if its not moving but it is not reaching, if i use chase attack it works but then that will ignore looting and pathfindings, really need help with this because sometimes it will just get stuck on one monster and stand there and die

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    well here is what i use auto chase and in attack no change no action works great for knight
    basically it doing what you want but it doesnt require you to have any targeting change and well always reach them to atk and you are talking about chor if so then you should have this action
    local creaturesToHit = {"crocodile", "cobra"}
    local minimumAround = 8

if ((paround(7, true) == 0) and (maround(4, unpack(creaturesToHit)) >= minimumAround))
    then
    cast("exori mas")
    wait(1000)
    end
    Last edited by dragonicevo; 07-31-2012 at 05:22 PM.
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...2925#post42925 for basic setup for knight

If i helped or you liked my scripts rep + me

trusted free scripts by pink_panther and 3173654 and acid alchamy and marlhex and spens13

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nah i was talking about Zao high class lizards, and with auto chase it works fine the targeting, BUT it will chase the monsters past the pathfindings into spawns i dont want to go, and also it will just open corpses and target the next target which is ok if its on REACH because it waits till it is looted to start reaching, but on auto chase it chases right away and does not loot, i know i can use loot after all dead with a high range of looting area but then sometimes shit dies on top of one another and then i miss rares and shit, it also slows down exp if it has to run around and loot everything when i could have just looted it after i killed it, pain in the ass i tell ya, pain in the ass.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i have the same issue, no idea till now of how to solve that.