Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: To everyone who use 'Keep Away'

  1. #1
    Normal User blablabla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Curitiba, Brazil
    Posts
    242
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    22
    Rep Power
    5

    To everyone who use 'Keep Away'

    How do you deal with the fact that iBot does not consider every monster in the screen when keeping distance from one?

    For example: there are 3 Frost Dragons on your screen. It targets one and applies the config you setup on Targeting to that monster, but it disconsiders the other two Frost Dragons, so it often runs in their direction and gets gang-banged by them. It does not matter if you setup 1, 2, +2, 3, +3, etc on targeting. It still does the same thing.

    Also, another thing I noticed. When running from a monster, it tries to walk over the floors that make you move faster even if that will make you get closer to the monster. Example: it walks over ice instead of snow even if it makes you get closer to a Frost Dragon.

    Is there anyone facing the same problems? If so, how do you deal with it?

  2. #2
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia, w.a
    Posts
    325
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Reputation
    23
    Rep Power
    5
    well im currently botting dls and i notice he runs into sometimes 3 dls and 3 baby dls
    tbh i just rely on the healing function lol it cant really fail unless you get comboed.
    i guess frosts could be annoying because of the paralyze...

  3. #3
    Normal User dragonicevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,600
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Reputation
    65
    Rep Power
    8
    well you can force something to do just that because its simulation a program that does not understand just that although it is possible to do it would take to much time to the fact that so many combinations are taken away that it would make it very unlikely to be safer. for example keep away in a direction there is none would either take you to trap yourself into worse combos and another way would be to make it so that it would change monsters to much in a way that you would not be able to heal or so.
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...2925#post42925 for basic setup for knight

    If i helped or you liked my scripts rep + me

    trusted free scripts by pink_panther and 3173654 and acid alchamy and marlhex and spens13

  4. #4
    Normal User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    11
    Rep Power
    5
    Some times when i'm with like 6 monsters. It start walk throw all they walking inside making me scare...

  5. #5
    Normal User blablabla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Curitiba, Brazil
    Posts
    242
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    22
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhysw View Post
    well im currently botting dls and i notice he runs into sometimes 3 dls and 3 baby dls
    tbh i just rely on the healing function lol it cant really fail unless you get comboed.
    i guess frosts could be annoying because of the paralyze...
    Yup. Paralyze makes it a lot more annoying. You're targeting one Frost Dragon, then you run into another 2 and get paralyzed. >.>

    It's not much about the risk of death, I'm 170 so it's really hard to die. It's more about the expenses.

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonicevo View Post
    well you can force something to do just that because its simulation a program that does not understand just that although it is possible to do it would take to much time to the fact that so many combinations are taken away that it would make it very unlikely to be safer. for example keep away in a direction there is none would either take you to trap yourself into worse combos and another way would be to make it so that it would change monsters to much in a way that you would not be able to heal or so.
    I'm sorry but you made your post really hard to understand. It's possible to make iBot consider other creatures, though. In previous bots we've had that. I know iBot does not have it yet, so I'm asking around for a way to counter it for now.

  6. #6
    Normal User 1pedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Belo horizonte, MG
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    46
    Rep Power
    7
    I face the same problem, but on a less dangerous spawn, like edsoil.. that running style sometimes go in a group of monsters, and also,it lure more and more..

  7. #7
    Normal User RafiXWPT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    (Poland) http://rafixwptscripts.com
    Posts
    1,602
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)
    Reputation
    128
    Rep Power
    9
    im using special areas, even if bot want to run for example > where are 2 dragon lords special areas blocking that way so he must run <

  8. #8
    Normal User blablabla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Curitiba, Brazil
    Posts
    242
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    22
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RafiXWPT View Post
    im using special areas, even if bot want to run for example > where are 2 dragon lords special areas blocking that way so he must run <
    That's only useful when monsters spawn far from each other, though. If they're in the same room, it doesnt really help.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •