Thread: Problems with Targetting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Problems with Targetting

I'm having some minor problems with targetting. In GoromaSS, I set up Category targetting to kill serpent spawns and medusas under 25 percent. Now around 90% of the time, the targetting works fine. Of course, there are times that the creatures cross a special area and the character stops targetting, which I am perfectly fine with. But once in a while, when there are more than one creature, the one I am attacking goes to red and starts running away. It'll try to chase it then all of a sudden it starts attacking the other creature (these are places without a special area around it). If the creature heals and comes back to attack, it doesn't switch back. After it kills the second monster, it will loot that monster prior to attacking the low-hp creature (I have looting after all dead on). It's almost as if it ignores that the creature is even there attacking me. Does anyone know what is going on? I can clarify more if this is confusing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, it's confusing a lot! :x
    If I understand correctly, change the proximity setting on target to low value and this will not stop attack the monster to attack the other when the first have low life.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    the problem might be with how high a creature is on the list and if not that it is like pv said
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...2925#post42925 for basic setup for knight

If i helped or you liked my scripts rep + me

trusted free scripts by pink_panther and 3173654 and acid alchamy and marlhex and spens13